POLICING EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORK
The Policing Education Qualifications Framework is being introduced to support the development of policing as a profession by recognising and raising educational standards within policing.
This work is being conducted by The College of Policing.
We understand your needs:
Enlighten Training are already an approved provider of police pre-join training by The College of Policing, along with our partners Outsource Training we are the preferred provider of the Certificate in the Knowledge of Policing (CKP) for the Metropolitan Police.
We currently work with over a dozen forces supporting them in the National Police Promotions Framework (NPPF), the supply of qualified trainers delivering the Initial Police Learning Development Programme (IPLDP), assessors, coaches and mentors and many other forms of police training.
If you are a force or a HEI we will be able to:
- Become a conduit between the HEI and the individual Police Forces, to provide an insight and bespoke consultancy services that will support the relationship between both parties to deliver
the Apprenticeship Degree
- Along with Outsource (a long established apprenticeship provider) we will manage you apprenticeship administration needs
- Provide qualified Police Trainers, Assessors, and Internal Verifiers
- Develop the Apprenticeship Degree scheduling, training delivery materials and course content, working with individual forces to meet their needs in line with the guidance published by The College of Policing
- We will use our organisational experience to support the apprenticeship HEI provider / police force to complete all registration processes with The College of Policing